BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

wool greetings

Hey there.. been ages since i last wrote here hasn't it? First of all, i would like to take this oppurtunity to wish all my dear friends, family and my readers a very happy new year. May tomorrow a.k.a. the year ahead be more prosperous; bringging along the tide of fresh hopes and dreams as well as a burst of amazing ideas. Here's to a New Year ahead.. Happy 2010!!






Right! That done, lets go back in time to the past week. Hey, its only a 7day reverse.. Heck! Its not even 7days since i last started my new term. Let me see.. Ahh.. 4days to be precise. Now, lets halt the track of crap i'm currently in and move on.. Jeez, can't believe i'm talking about some crappy stuff. My brains must be still addled with all the left over stressie's. Don't know what i'm talking about? Well, don't fret as i'm going to go there soon...

Started my new term last Monday. I've got classes four days a week this semester compared to the previous one and the best thing is, NO KOKO!! Meaning. i can head home on Thursday's after class! Yippee! Lol.. The bad side of begining a new term is, adrenaline is going to rush at you from perchance all directions! Exams... Assignments... *Sighs..*

During the first week of a new term, one would expect the classes to be lax where subjects aren't taught. Imagine my shock and dismay when i stumbled upon the opposite incident this time! I don't mind if they start the teaching process straight away actually. What got me was, in one of my classes, we were assigned numerous projects cum assignments with datelines not far away.. Come on, don't tell me you didn't see that one coming? I mean, WHO on earth would like to be bombardeed out of the blue with an array of assignments as soon as the new term begins? That to me is kind of ridiculous and a hell lot stressful! What do you say? Do you agree with me?

See you in the next eddition...

0 comments: