BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Double Identity - Part 2...

Here it is... the much anticipated continuation to my previous musings... or maybe not? Hmm... Now, where did I stop? Aha.. First day of college..

As time passed, I got to know my classmates cum college pals.. Vicky, the head of their batch, Choo, the crazy kid, Temily, who always calls me ‘Ashwini’. Don’t ask me why. Sangeetha – Not, d admin. Faye, Rozanne, Logein, who became my travel partner since we both live in Klang. Dylan and Lim who did an interesting experiment in class before lessons got started. I shall tell you all about it later. Anusha as well as a whole lot more. I also got my first taste albeit a small one... of college life and what it means to be a college student. My classmates/pals made me feel like I was 1 of them that I sometimes find it easy to say; I am indeed a Lincoln college student as the rest of them.

Now, as promised.. My sis and I arrived early for class one day. <> None of the other students were there except for Dylan, Lim, Anusha, me and my sis of course! Correct me if I’m wrong but, I think it was just the five of us at that time. Dyllie came up with his ‘asam jawa juice’ experiment. You know dried ‘Asam’ are usually sold here and there.. Well, Lim had it and voila! he came up with the crazy idea! He brought out his water bottle and started adding this dried ‘Asam’ into it until the water turned murky. He then offered it to all of us who were in class.. Of course we rejected it as hey, even the experimenter hadn’t had a taste of his own ‘magic trick’! He proclaimed it as a success but, the whole lot of us were laughing our heads out that when the lecturer asked us what was wrong, we were still reeling from the ‘after effects’.

When my F6 acceptance letter came out, I joined in and thus became a F6 student at MGS Klang. The so call nemesis of my previous school – Convent Klang. Hey, I repeat... I am NOT a traitor! Get it? I continued my college life though I was already in my first F6 yr. It was an extremely hectic schedule especially on Mondays since Mondays are the days for school assembly, librarian meetings and last but not least, my French class in KL with only an hour away! I’m sure you could imagine the rush of adrenaline I felt, running here and there like a madwoman all because I didn’t want to miss my French classes. Come Tues, I normally feel a bit ‘dead’ on the inside.

Sadly, my college life at Lincoln came to an end somewhere in August or was it September? I terribly missed my French classes and of course, the lecturer and my new found friends who had became a part of my ‘gang’. I continued on with my F6 studies, keeping tabs on my college friends from time to time as well as my other friends and ‘gangs’. Ha-ha... I seem to have a lot of gangs. But, that does not imply that I am a gangster ya. No interest in that sector!!


TO BE CONTINUED...?

0 comments: