BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Monday, December 21, 2009

First Day + Life in Uni (03)

Oh no! This is certainly starting to form a dejavu. 3 blogs.. again? Jeez... stop fingers...stop typing! *Scolds hand and fingers* Ok, i know some of you might even have formed the impression of me being a total loon. Let me assure you.. I'm NOT!!! Now, where did i stop previously? Come on.. Yea.. got it.


My roommates and I sort of formed an unbreakable bond among ourselves. I mean hey, we live in the same room almost 24/7 so, how not to feel like a family? Besides, we help each other out and become the nurses and doctors when anyone of us is down with flu and etc... (Inc. my gang!) I managed to get a taste of this ‘remedy’ when I was down with food poisoning during my finals. Hey, I didn’t have it on purpose! Yes, imagine the headaches I had, the loss of food and energy, the almost fainting spells... Ok stop!! Let’s skip the details of that one! Though all of us had exams that week, they took their time off tending to their sick ‘patient’ and that gave me the courage and the energy to go on though I barely slept that week. Ask anyone in my gang and they’ll tell you. Big thanks to them! Without them, I don’t think I would’ve had the courage to sit for my papers.


There is a whole lot more to write actually but, the only thing I fear is either I wouldn’t stop soon or I wouldn’t know how long the entry is going to be. Now, this might freak the hell out of some of you I’m sure. That’s why I decided to stay on the short summary of it. Let me know what you want to know and I shall try my best to answer your Questions musically or not. Till then... :p

0 comments: