BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Je Penser...

Bonjour tout le monde.. Comment allez vous? Vous etes bien? Mal?

Guess what? This semester, my so called 'leisure-time' is gonna be cut down to like less than 30 minutes or so.. Why? Blame the workload! Never in my entire life, did i expect to write this many essays cum journals. The worst thing, it just keeps piling up AND its just one subject! Ain't there a limit or something? I shall bring forth the power of my faith and my will to go on without going berserk n raving mad..

In other news, Well.. I went through the syllabus for the French major program last week and you know what? It seems I've completed their first level/semester! YIPPEE!! For this semester a.k.a the second one, i think I've only got 1 class with them - THE HISTORY OF FRANCE or something like that. So, the main question here is, despite knowing the workload and the soon to be sacrificed sleeping hours, do i go on with my dream of graduating with double degrees-English and French? Let me know you opinion,oui?

0 comments: