BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A bad week!

First, my planned trips got cancelled...meaning it is back to being alone for most of the time. Not a problem for me as i'm quite used to this condition. With the recent internet connection faced; my only alternate source of entertainment is gone! NO more online movies,music n cartoons... *Argh...!*With nothing to keep me from going bonkers; it's a difficult endeavour to take. A bad week indeed... Shall let you know how it goes next week. C ya!

2 comments:

The Butterfly Scribbler said...

do me a favor then will you...read a few classics and tell me all about em...it is my assignment but i am too lazy to do it and am kind enough to make you feel better.... :)

Songbird Linguist said...

O lols... been reading but, not classics. What classics are you looking for? I MIGHT have read some n remembered some.. :)